2. Sex Watercolors- It is a good day at work if I get to an artist's website and it warns me "Not Safe for Work." Dude, this is my work! Reuben Negron makes these light, detailed, almost photorealistic watercolors of people in all kinds of positions that are only useful for one very particular kind of work. They don't feel needlessly provocative or pandering, I thought most were pretty sweet, but I mostly just like that this is paired with naps, bottles, and reading The Pout Pout Fish.
3. Medicine- I love you Nyquil.
4. Craft projects- This week has made it clear to me that I can't just do nothing. Crafting and yard work in the rain is apparently my adult version of relaxing (oh! And doing research for this blog- wait until you see all the cool stuff coming next month). These turned out a little like Pinterest Fails. All the Footenstein monsters look so morose. What's eating you? Maybe they knew I would still not have them finished.
6. Tyler Florence- We watch one hour of food reality television a night, so our son can spend time with his second father: Tom Collichio. Right now, we are taking a Top Chef break for the marvel of Food Truck Road Trip. Let's get rolling. If nothing else, this show gives Gordon Ramsey the most epic challenge for who is the most hyperbolic chef/tv host ever. They are both looking to be the bestest.
8. B-I-N-G-O- The Bub loves this song. I can guarantee a giggle with some funny faces and bingo's name-o. I like that we have had so many happy days and moments when we should have been miserable (ok, we were a little miserable, I may have mentioned that already, but the baby remained a sweetie.
|from Artifact Bag Co|
10. Hosta Roots- Is there a bulb at the bottom? Does anyone know? I am trying to dig out this giant mass of Hosta, but I worry I haven't dug down deep enough, because I only have a complex network of roots. Keep digging?